Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Magpul MOE M16/M4 AEG Grip











Features:
Beavertail design
Anti-slip texture
One-piece construction
MIAD A1 style size
Fits M16/M4 style AEG

Cost:
$35.00 (www.airsoftgi.com)
$32.99 Parafrog (in store)

Positives:
The main feature I really like about this grip is the beavertail design. Initially I did not think it would really make any difference in comfort, I assumed a grip is a grip is a grip. I can really feel the difference it makes as soon as I pick it up. Secondly the anti-slip coating is great as well even though it is not something that is immediately noticeable.

Negatives:
The main complaint I have with this grip is specifically with the breather holes which it has on the bottom. The holes are really large which lets in dirt and debris that could cause problems down the road. Additionally I have some concerns about these holes and the role moisture plays on the motor.

Overall:
I really like this grip however after weighing the negatives with the price and the fact that it is more expensive than its real steel counterpart this grip is not a must have in my book.
6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment